1. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ITS USE
When using the MNG Service, you will be asked to provide us with information including your name, your primary home address, your email address, your payment details, your sporting preferences and your viewing intentions ("Personal Information").
Background to Collection of Personal Information
We, whether directly or through third party suppliers, will collect the Personal Information in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
• When you enter such information while using the MNG Service;
• When you interact with our customer service team;
• When you participate in our surveys or marketing promotions;
• If you choose to provide information relating to reviews or ratings, favourite sports, tournaments, teams, events or personalities, and/or other subjects of interest to sports fans;
• In relation to your account settings;
• When you set preferences in the “My Account” section of our website;
• When you otherwise provide information to us through the MNG Service or elsewhere.
Collection of Information
We, whether directly or through third party suppliers, will collect information regarding your use of the MNG Service, including but not limited to:
• Your interactions with our website, applications and emails;
• Your Payment Method, including details of your payment country; payment type and the history of any failed/successful payments;
• Information regarding use of the MNG Service. This information includes;
• Your activity on the MNG Service, such as content selections, watch history (including location data) and search queries;
• Details regarding your interactions with customer services, including the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number, your name (as you provide it to us), the last 4 digits of your credit card, debit card or direct debit bank account or the obfuscated email address (if you use PayPal s your payment method for MNG), and also the expiration date of your credit or debit card (if you pay for MNG via one of these methods);
• Device IDs or unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
• The language choices made by you in relation to your use of the MNG Service which may include information relating to your location when using the MNG Service;
• Any website that referred you to the MNG Service, together with any online and email marketing campaigns related to the MNG Service.
In order to purchase a subscription to the MNG Service, download any content, take part in any other interactive feature of the MNG Service, or receive information from us, such as newsletters or emails regarding upcoming events, you must register and provide accurate information about yourself when requested to do so when using the MNG Service, as the MNG Service may not work properly without such information.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us to do some or all of the following, in each case to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws:
Use by MNG:
• personalise the MNG Service for you (subject to your settings in the cookies section);
• recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you or contact you in order to conduct market research (but only where you have requested us to do so);
• optimise and enhance the MNG Service to make it as useful and enjoyable as possible to both you and all of our other users, provided that we will use anonymised data for this purpose;
• prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforce our terms (such as determining free trial eligibility);
• contact you in order to conduct market research; and
• send out email alerts, text messages or device notifications you may have signed up for.
We will not, however, sell or lease your Personal Information to third parties not associated with us, or with any member of the Media Networks Group, its partners, sponsors, and affiliates.
Use by our Content Partners:
We will disclose Personal Information and anonymized information associated with your viewing of the MNG Service to the applicable MNG content partner such as NFLI and/or one or more NFLI Affiliates (“Content Partners”) for the purposes of marketing and advertising, including analysing the use of their content on the MNG Service, and to promote their own products and services.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may withdraw your consent to share your Personal Information with Content Partners for the above purposes at any time using the contact information at the end of this Policy.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
If you have consented to receiving but no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional communications which do not relate to the MNG Service, you can opt-out at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any MNG marketing email or via the My Account page.
If you do decide to opt-out of receiving information, we may be unable to keep you informed of any of our new products, services, or special offers that may interest you.
We understand that the security of your Personal Information is important to you. When handling Personal Information, security is paramount and we seek to ensure that Personal Information is adequately protected. Your Personal Information is password protected, and any Personal Information you provide to Media Networks Group is protected from unauthorised disclosure by reasonable technological measures. However, some limited Personal Information provided to Media Networks Group is transmitted using unencrypted protocols.
3. AGGREGATED INFORMATION
To evaluate the MNG Service and ensure that we are providing content and MNG Service of interest to you, we may collect and store aggregated, pseudonymized statistical information regarding how you use the MNG Service and including but not limited to the following:
• The types of devices you use to view the MNG Service;
• Behaviour on MNG Service as you click around our website or application;
• Online and email marketing campaigns related to the MNG Service;
• Types of content you view on MNG Service, such as sports, competitors and tournaments;
• The name of your internet service provider;
• Any websites that referred you to the MNG Service; and
• The time and date you view the MNG Service.
We may also use Personal Information to develop demographic information regarding MNG Service users. Such aggregated information will not identify you personally. We may share this aggregated, statistical information with other Media Networks Group companies, our partners, sponsors, affiliates, and other third parties, who may use it, amongst other purposes, to analyse usage of the MNG Service.
We may on occasion combine information we receive online with other records to enhance our ability to notify you of our products and services that we think will be of interest to you. If you have consented to receiving marketing communication by either (i) ticking the marketing box when you signed up or (ii) ticking the marketing tick-box within the My Account section of the MNG website, and then confirming this via email, but you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can also click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any MNG marketing email, or complete the contact us form at contact us page.
On the MNG Service, we use the following types of Cookies or similar technology:
Strictly necessary Cookies
These Cookies are essential to enable you to navigate around the site securely and to provide you with services you have specifically requested. For instance, they help ensure that payments are processed securely. You will be unable to use the MNG Service without these cookies and you cannot opt out of them.
These Cookies enhance the functionality of our website by storing your preferences. For instance, they remember that you are signed into MNG.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Online behavioural Cookies
These Cookies store information about your behaviour online, such as your browsing history. For instance, they help us tailor event promos or autoplay events to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
Managing your cookie settings
With the exception of the ‘Strictly Necessary Cookies’ or ‘Functionality cookies’ you shall have the right to opt out of the Cookies used on the MNG website. For all cookies, including Strictly Necessary Cookies, your data will be fully pseudonymized. To opt out of either Functionality or Performance or Online Behavioural Cookies, you will need to manage your preferences in your web browser or directly on your mobile or tablet device (see guidance below).
Using your web browser, you can block, refuse or delete cookies. For instructions on how to delete or block cookies, please go to http://meine-cookies.org/cookies_verwalten/index.html. You can also get more detailed instructions on how to delete and block cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
If you would like to block Google Analytics in your web browser, follow the instructions here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To block DoubleClick Advertising go to:
When using the web browser on mobile and tablet devices, you will need to open the settings for the web browser and manage your cookie preferences within the settings tab. For example, on iPhones you can select ‘Do Not Track’ or change your preferences under ‘Block Cookies’ for each web browser.
Mobile and tablet applications
When using the mobile or tablet MNG application you cannot opt out of cookies. MNG does not use online behavioural or third party cookies on these devices.
When using the web browser, then you can adjust these settings (see Web above)
TV’s and Consoles
On these devices you cannot opt out of cookies. MNG does not use online behavioural or third party cookies on these devices.
Turning off your cookies may mean that some areas of MNG do not function in the same way or might not work at all (unless you re-enable cookies).
We want you to be in control of your own data, so if you have any questions about how to manage cookies or how we use your data, please contact MNG at email@example.com.
If you do not opt out of the Cookies, or similar technology to Cookies, used on the MNG Service, you will be deemed to have accepted that such Cookies or similar technology to Cookies will run on your device(s) when using the MNG Service.
5. DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT PURPOSES
Subject to the applicable data protection laws, we reserve the right to access and disclose Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or to protect ourselves or others. We may attempt to obtain your prior consent before disclosing the Personal Information, but, unless required by the applicable data protection law, we have no obligation to do so.
6. PARENTS & GUARDIANS
MNG Service are general audience services. We do not knowingly collect and/or share Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen through the MNG Service.
7. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Data Protection law gives you various rights including the right to access the Personal Information that is held about you.
9. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS